My stamping adventures

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Art Journal wk#51 Trees

Week #51 - Trees
stamps used:  Stampscapes
Kept this theme of trees black and white.  Went into my Stampscapes draw to look for images with trees ... big and small.  started out stamping the cabin in the woods then added some extra evergreen trees and a bare limb hanging off the top of the page.  The second side of the layout just has bare limbs hanging out all over the page with a swarm of birds flying in the air.
Toward the end of this journal I did start to keep it simple but sometimes simple is the way to go.  I knew if I kept trying to be artsy with different techniques and such I would have never finished this project and I did want to finish it.  don't get me wrong I still have a couple other art journals with techniques and only half full so they will be continuous but for this journal it is done and I am happy I followed thru the whole year.  Last pages will be shown very soon.

No comments: