My stamping adventures

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Stamp on silk

stamps used:  Unity stamps
Was going through my stash and found some silk scarves so figured ... why not? ... stamp on them ... so ... I did!  
Got out acrylic paints and went to town just stamping randomly on the scarf.  For the top scarf I just stamped images with acrylic paints then added ribbon and beads to the ends.  The bottom scarf I found some fabric color wash sprays and sprayed the white scarf.  It's a little dark but that is because of the color washes.  After it was dry I again stamped images with acrylic paints ...... added ribbon and beads to the ends and they are done!

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Hmmm. I have a box of silk scarves; guess I should get busy.

stamping sue said...

Yes, I'm sure you do. If I'm not mistaken we all bought them at the same time. teeheeheee