My stamping adventures

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Galaxy fun














alien card: alien by RSA, moonscape by unmounted(unknown), earth by StarvingArtiststamps
spaceman card: spaceman, planets by StarvingArtiststamps, saying by MFP

Had fun making all these galaxy backgrounds using Peerless watercolors that I've had in my stash for years...many years! and they work beautifully.  with the top two backgrounds I used Peerless watercolors which you will see in video at the bottom of this post or in my Sue Wisniewski - YouTube channel.  for the white stars I just dotted the background with different white gel pens.  the samples at the bottom of the photo I used another product I found in my stash that I've had again for many, many years.....the splotches are MicaColor pigment watercolor paints.  Just keep in mind you can use any watercolors or even re-inkers you have in your stash for this technique.
watch my video below and if you like it please give it a thumbs up on YouTube.  thanks.

No comments: