My stamping adventures

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Fun with tags

 stamps used: Limited Edition, Stampotique, dylusions and hand carved bird
dylusions sprays, stencils and paints
washi tapes
still in my green and purple mode with these two large tags.  the silhouette tag has a couple of masks/stencils on it with some washi tapes and ink blending with regular distress and oxide on it.
the bird tag has the ink sprays dripping down it for dimension and fun.  I carved the bird a while ago so it is a bit primitive but I like it and that is a good thing otherwise I would use it...right?  I did stamp the little daisies (co. unknown) with distress wilted violet oxide inks...I'm liking those inks! also got out a couple of spotted/splatter stamps that I've had forever ... think the cluster one is by Printworks which is out of business, unfortunately.  Oh, yeah I colored in my carved bird with dylusions white paint and beak is prisma orange color pencil.  tie on some twine and or ribbon to finish off tag.

No comments: