My stamping adventures

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Art Journal Adventure - home

row of houses - JFF stamps
balloons - peg stamps by Stamps by Judith
tree and home sweet home - MFP stamps
It's a dangerous saying - Stampers Anonymous
Week #13 Home
For this layout I went bright colors...just the mood I was in and what was close at hand.  started off by spraying my pages with dylusions ink sprays so that means the pages get wet and I have to be patient and let them dry!  needless to say I did let them dry but that meant I left it for a couple of days on my table before I went back to finish it.  but before that I decided to stamp a tag and the sayings on separate pieces of cardstock to use on my journal page layout.  oh yeah, I was making a couple of birthday cards in between so that is why all the balloons.  let me know what you think.

No comments: