My stamping adventures

Saturday, December 10, 2016

center easel card with video

Here is another style of easel cards...this is called a center fold easel card which is a great fun fold card.  I used up some pattern papers I had in my stash which is a good thing.  I picked up this ugly sweater stamp set and just had to use it!  what fun!  for this card you can write on the inside under the easel fold or on the back of the card if you have a lot to say but for me a little is good.  
please watch video here in this post or at Sue Wisniewski - YouTube  this video is a little longer than my usual videos because I made a mistake and left it in to show you how to fix it.  Also I'm still learning how to do things with this new camera so please be patient with me.
measurements:
base - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2  
  score at 4 1/4" to make note card
white layer - 3 x 4 1/4
pattern papers - (2) 1 1/4 x 4 and (2) 2 1/4 x 1 7/8
stamps - Unity stamp co.


No comments: