My stamping adventures

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Dusting can be fun

You heard me dusting can be fun if it's with stipple brush dusters and ink.  lol!  got out my color duster stipple brushes ... just because I haven't used them in years and they were collecting dust so I dusted them off and did some ink dusting.  what do you think ..... enough with the word dust?  teeheehee   on with my card ...... I cut a piece of white cardstock, masked off a moon, then just dusted (sorry still with the dusting) the ink onto my card with a sweeping motion.  just can't get away with the cleaning references.  Ooops, forgot to mention I stamped the images first with Staz-on black ink.  remove the moon mask, added glitter for a sparkly moon and last but not least I added some highlights with white gel pen.  Taped the stamped piece to kraft and dark brown layer then onto another kraft layer that I embossed with a dots folder but only on the bottom half then layered that onto a dark brown note card.  inside has birthday saying and a little more dusting with the cattails in the corner.
stamps by Just For Fun
color dusters by Judi-Kins

No comments: