My stamping adventures

Friday, April 15, 2016

Yellow/trees and a question for all of you out there!!!

***keeping this post on top for a few days in hopes of getting answers. ***
+++please scroll down for newest posts+++
I haven't done anything in either of my art journals lately so over at Dylusions facebook the challenge for this month is yellow and trees.  I had this yellow page in my small painty journal so I thought why not do something!
I have a couple of questions for all of you out there:
1.  have you ever bought clear stamp sets?
2.  clear stamp set:  are they so stuck on the plastic that it hurts your hand to pull the images off??????????  well, this happened to me with the stamp set I used on this page.  the image are stuck on there so tight that I feel like I'm going to rip the image but so far with the ones I was able to pull off they stayed in tact. Have any of you had this problem and if so how did you rectify it???  let me know in the comment section.  thanks!

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

I have not had this problem. I only use Stampin' Up photopolymer stamps now as their quality is far superior to most clear sets (the few sets I had bought in the past that were not SU! made very blurry images). But I would try soaking in warm/hot water to see if that loosens the stamp.

stamping sue said...

Hi Petti, warm water sounds like a good idea. thanks.