My stamping adventures

Monday, February 8, 2016

February tag remix

This month over on Blog | Tim Holtz ... tag of the month is mono-printing and embossing paste so here are two tags I got with these two techniques.  I used TH shattered glass stencil which wasn't the best choice but hey, live and learn.....I just went with it after I printed it on the tag with the gun toting lady.  There was still ink on the stencil and my mat so I spritzed them both with water and printed another tag.  I forgot how much I like doing the scrunched up ribbon that was shown in the mono-printing instructions...have to do that more often.  will be posting these two tags over on onelittletag challenge on Facebook.

entering in following challenge:
1.  TH blog - Feb. remix - monoprint/embossing paste
2.  That Craft Place challenge - anything goes
3.  SweetStamps blog challenge - anything goes
4.  The Daily Marker challenge - 30 day coloring challenge

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh la la love all of your yummy details, the colors and the ribbons! Beautiful :)

Kay Dalton said...

fab!,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay