My stamping adventures

Friday, October 23, 2015

love notes postcards


For the past three weeks I've been doing a postcard swap with a group on facebook called LoveNotes.  the swap is for a period of three weeks (including this week) where the hostess sends out an email with a prompt for the participants to follow.  this is a not a stamping group but you all know me ..... I'm a die heart stamper so my three postcards have been stamped but the others they buy a postcard or computer generate one then write on them using the prompt as a guide.  the first prompt was SMILE...second HAPPINESS...and the third is TODAY.  I will be showing you my postcards and my S-I-L who is also participating in this group. I did some coloring with my prisma pencils, blending color with distress inks and even tried my hand at water coloring on my postcards. my S-I-L may not be a stamper but she is doing a great job/art with these postcards although her postcards are oversized so I need to fold them to fit into my spiral notebook where I am keeping my postcards.  haven't received TODAY postcard, yet from my S-I-L but I'm sure it will be wonderful.


2 comments:

maria f. said...

Looks like a great activity. Love the results.

PCStamper said...

Super postcards! You're inspiring me! Kathie's are wonderful, too.