My stamping adventures

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Beware of the Spider!

Yes, beware of the spider!  some of them bite I know from experience...although it was years ago that I did get bitten by a spider I've never forgotten.  Oh, well on with this fun penny spinner card!  I got carried away and even made a couple of ATC penny spinners.  These cards are like shakers you just can't stop playing with them!  Please visit Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog to get all the details on this card plus a video.  This is only my second video, (click on tab at top of blog or left sidebar you-tube to check the other videos-remember to give a thumbs up if you like it.) please let me know what you think.  Also want to give a shout out to my camera man, my hubby who grumbles a little then seems to have fun seeing it when we finish.
 

No comments: