My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

doodles and stencils


Check out these journal pages I started at dylusions class back in Oct. 2014 with Dyan.  The doodle page reminds me of when I was in school and I doodled all the time in my spiral notebooks....wish I still had one to compare with these doodles.  The second page is what I call second generation stencil stamping because it from a stencil that I did on a journal page that was full of color.  You can see the stencil with the big circles on the page with all the color to the right.  Remember these journal pages are all a work in progress.  You wouldn't believe how many pages I have started similar to these pages left from class, of course, I took four classes with a friend so that could be why we both have so many pages.  Sooner or later I will get mine done....it's a slow process for me.  see more here and here and here .  

 If you look close (click to enlarge) this photo you can see some of what I call second generation stencil stamping.  In the classes you always do two pages at one time so that is why you generate so many journal pages.

No comments: