My stamping adventures

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

More inky-ness!

yes, I mentioned before we did get very, very inky in Dyan's classes!  too bad I didn't think to snap a picture of our hands .... oh,
well maybe next time.  I like the idea of just spraying one color and black!  it's terrific even if I say so myself.  the fun thing about this technique of spraying inks is you get two for the price of one because you blot a second sheet onto the first. The other thing with
Dyan's process is the pages are so full of color that they wake you

up!  for my second set of pages I'm showing here ...... we did some multi-color stamping by making our own ink pad with the sprays.  did a couple of things to the stamped images......1.  stamped --- rubbed with baby wipe for a blurry effect.  2.  sprayed with water for a watery effect.  so much to remember!  3.  stamped image onto colored background.  unfortunately it's hard to see in photo but it's there!  need more sprays and stamps!  lol!  Check out Dyan spraying colors onto paper....she goes fast, fast, fast!  when she works and has us do the same so you better not expect to just sit and relax in her classes...but....in the same respect it is so much fun to get so inky......fast, fast, fast!!!

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I love this stuff! Hugz