My stamping adventures

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Space: the final frontier.....


where no man has gone before.  yes, I have star trek stamps...even I can't believe that but it is true.  this is a fun spiral pop up card....easy to do just punch out a circle and cut out a spiral then with micro mini glue dots adhere the spiral to the inside of card.  I even used an old multi-color Brilliance ink pad and it is still juicy after all these years!  and no, it has never been re-inked.  Spock, Bones and Kirk all colored with my Prisma color pencils.  even found a tiny star punch to add to the spiral inside the card.
entering this in following challenge:
1.  Simon Wednesday challenge - transport it

2 comments:

Diane said...

Too cute, just the perfect design for the Star Trek lover.

Hugs diane

Jo Nevill said...

Oooh such brilliant stamps ! Love it ! A very different transport !!

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x