My stamping adventures

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chrysanthemum power!

I'm calling this card a circle closure card although as I always say there is probably a fancier name out there in cyber-land and if there is leave me a comment and let me know.
this card has a lot of coloring with .... I know, you know but I'll say it again.....prisma color pencils my favorite coloring medium.  if you click on photo to enlarge it you will see that I did the leaves twice and popped them up on the card.  this is also, I think, an unique color scheme....burgundy, dark purple and a dust slate blue....sometimes I just have to go crazy with my colors.  used my dies for the circles and ovals except for the "tag" with the saying at the bottom of the card that I just cut out and then used a circle punch for the end of the tag.  you have to insert the card stock into the circle punch from one side and push it out.  sounds complicated but not really.  inside of the card is simple...just stamped the image and stamped the saying.
card details:
stamps - MFP Chrysanthemum stamp set
prisma color pencils
spellbinders nestabilities circle and oval dies

No comments: