My stamping adventures

Monday, July 14, 2014

happy hello

I received a sheet of rubber from Repeat Impressions from a drawing on their blog this month so I decided to use it in one of their challenges.  this challenge is a sketch       that you can see over at The House that Stamps Built blog.  This sheet of rubber has a couple of jars, fish bowl and all the things that fit in them including some sayings.  For my card I used an embossing folder and a couple of nestability oval dies then I stamped jar added the flowers and saying.  did a little water coloring with prisma watercolor pencils then added some stickles for glittery water.  hope you like it.
entering in the following challenges:
1.  The House That Stamps Built blog - sketch
2. Love to Scrap! challenge - anything goes



No comments: