My stamping adventures

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pennies slide and spin

For our second night of card making ..... we'll be creating a penny spinner card and a penny slider card.  Using the SU word window punch makes creating these cards so easy!  gotta love punches!  I've been making penny spinner cards for quite some time now, and they still make me laugh out loud to see them spin round and round across the card.  When you pull the slider you reveal a hidden message.  Students are always amazed at how easy these cards are to make once I show them.

3 comments:

Amy* said...

"I'll get you my pretty!" And your fun little card too! So fun Sue!

Amy*

stamping sue said...

Amy! too funny! had to think when I read your comment then this ole mind got it! lol!
stamping sue

Norma Anne Chattin--Live well, Live creatively, Live safe said...

Thank you for reminding me of this great card technique. I've owned that SU word window punch forever and never thought about using it for the penny slider! Keep up the great work.