My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MFPaHC Paper Doll Formal Wear sneak peek

Today it time to see our Paper Doll all dressed up in her Formal
Wear.  I had fun making these dresser step cards to highlight the formal wear that I paper pieced for even fancier dresses. Did a lot of paper piecing this month, too.  I made these look like an armoire or wardrobe.  don't forget to go over to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. blog to see more fun creations and when you comment on our blogs you will be included in drawing to win stamps.  I think you will be surprised with all the Paper Doll ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Love the open door to display the doll's outfits! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresser cards turned out really well! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving a comment. It's always nice hearing from you.