My stamping adventures

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Big on Paper Dolls!

Check out this BIG paper doll dresser accordion step card!  It is BIG!  I got this idea from Lois one of my sister design team members of Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps Heinrich Co. that she did for our January blog hop here on her blog.  I saw it and thought.....WOW!  so she was gracious enough to email me the directions she found online.  It was a bit of a challenge but I did get this one done and at a future time I will make another one but for now this one is it for me. Click on pic for bigger view.  There is a lot going on in this dresser.....paper piecing, used embossing folder for Armoire doors and pattern papers for wallpaper.
card details:
stamps by Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Home Page
pattern papers
self-sticking gems - brads
Spellbinders Nestabilities dies

entering in the following challenges:
1.  SweetStamps BLOG - anything goes
2.  Rogue Redhead Designs blog - paper piecing
3.  Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - emboss it

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet project! Thanks for playing along at RRD!

Lin said...

What a fun card, Sue, I'd keep it for myself, too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

trisha too said...

This is ADORABLE, Sue, what a fun idea!

Thank you for joining in the paper piecing challenge at Rogue Redhead Designs!

:)

Vicki said...

Wow! This is amazing. Thanks for playing the RRD Rebel Challenge.

PCStamper said...

Great job, Sue! There IS a lot going on. Looks terrific.

Krisha said...

WOW! What a wonderful project!
Thanks for joining the RRD challenge-paper piecing.

Donna K said...

What a unique and interesting card...this is just lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com Anything Goes challenge!

Gail said...

You did a lovely job - very nice!

Netty said...

Smashing step card Sue, so much to look at. Hugs Annette x

2amscrapper said...

Sue this is the most intensive step card I've ever seen. Bravo on the make! Thanks for sharing it at RRD for the paper piecing challenge. Helene RRD dt

Amy* said...

Oh how fun Sue! This is the dressiest card I've ever seen :)

Amy*

Annette said...

What a fun and exciting card! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at the SweetStamps challenge this week!
Hugs Annette