Stamping Sue -
INK IT! STAMP IT! USE IT!
All things stamped from me to you. Remember there are no mistakes in stamping just Happy Accidents! Stamping is an adventure to be experienced so have a cup of tea and relax while visiting. All comments are welcome and appreciated.
Mark’s Finest Papers & Stamps! A Heinrich
Co. Koi Fish stamp set
Ribbon 15” to thread through hole –
separate piece to layer on front of card
Spellbinder Nestabilities ovals Prisma color pencils Decorative paper Card size = 4 ¼ “ x 5 ½” (note card)
1. Fold card in half to form note card. Open
and cut off ¼ “, off one end. On opposite end score at ¼ “.
2. Fold score side. Apply adhesive to folded
edge and seal card closed.
3. Cover card with decorative paper on front
and back. When adhering paper do not tape over hole with ribbon, if
you do the message card will not pull out.
4. Cut white cardstock slightly smaller than
card itself for inside card.
5. Center the white card to the right edge of
card. Holding the white card centered on note card punch a hole in
the center edge going through all the layers of the card.
6. Align the white card with hole inside card.
This means turn the white card with hole and put it inside card and
line up the holes. Most of the white card will be sticking out of
card when lining up the holes.
7. Thread the ribbon through all the holes.
Gently push the white card into the note card leaving it sticking out
about an 1/8 “.
8. Tie a knot in the ribbon. Pull the ribbon
and out comes the inside card.
9. Stamp image on white cardstock. Layer on
colored cardstock if desired and layer on front of card.
Tape ribbon behind stamped image and across
card to give the illusion of the ribbon continuing across the card.