My stamping adventures

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Out of this world!

***this post will stay up top till 8/11/13 as a test. please scroll down for recent post.***

Today we are going out of this world at Simple Salutations this week.  Hope you decide to join us at MFP Simple Salutations #57 to explore the outer regions of the world.  It will be fun to see if you explore the moon or further.  The main thing is to have fun! 
For my card I did one of my go to techniques....reverse masking that is where you cut out a circle like here for my card and use the negative for the mask.  sponge color inside the circle, stamp a few images.  Next remove the mask and stamp some more because this is a stamping challenge.  teehee  added some stickles for fire coming out of the rocket and free hand doodle dashes around the circle.  hope you like my card and also go visit On The Fringe - Vickie Yeakley and Live Laugh Scrap with Steph Ackerman to see more of there out of this world cards. 
card details:
stamps - MFPaHc space fun
stickles - self sticking crystals
inks - colorbox chalk and VersaFine onyx black

No comments: