My stamping adventures

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mask it!

Here is my rendition of TH August tag of course didn't have all the same stamps or products but still had fun creating mine.  technique this month was basically to do masking which is one of my top five to do techniques.  besides masking the theme was travel so since I don't have a plane or such I used the old fashion card.  this car always reminds of a gangsters car....I watch too many old black and white movies. lol! 

entering in following challenge:
1.  TH August tag - masking with travel theme

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful tag. I would really like to know how you put those colors in there. I get really amazed and inspired when I see such beautiful colors.

PCStamper said...

Nice tag! Are the words a stamp or did you use one of those old label makers?

stamping sue said...

basically just did TH techniques. distress stains on craft sheet, press and drag tag through inks, dry then stamp and add more color with blending tool.
stamping sue

stamping sue said...

Hi Petti, it's a stamp. I just stamped it on separate piece of cs then cut it out to make it fit the tag.
stamping sue

Vicky said...

Love the green in your tag :) cool car image and nice sentiment :)great tag !