My stamping adventures

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Simple Salutations #50 - Automobiles, trains & planes

It's Wednesday the middle of the week so you know what that means Simple Salutations #50 challenge.  The theme is Automobiles, trains and planes!  as you can see with my card I decided on a train for my card and my favorite color...green!  I did try to keep it clean and simple but that is hard for me so this is the best I can do.  Please stop by Simple Salutations #50 challenge and join in the fun.  Please read the rules here on the main page for Simple SalutationsYou do need to join Speedy TV it's easy and fun. 
card details:
stamps:  train from MFPaHc Train Talk stamp set, saying & sign from MFPaHC On Track mini stamp set
ink:  Brilliance pearlescent thyme pigment ink pad
ribbon:  May Arts UK01 crinkle white
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic diamonds

No comments: