My stamping adventures

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Simple Salutations 49 Get Well

 
 

***if you are here for MFPaHC blog hop please scroll down***

This week at Simple Salutations challenge the theme is Get Well!  this time of year there are lots of summer colds going around so having a couple of get well cards on hand is a must.  I made a small card 3" x 8" folded in half.  I know it's an unusual size but I used cardstock from my scrap pile.  It's always good to use up those odd sizes in our pile on our table.  Did a little masking on my card around the flower....simple to do....just stamp the flower, make a mask from a post-it note, cover stamped flower with mask then sponge on color with a reverse mask.  It's easier than it sounds.  Stamp a saying, layer onto gold/yellowish card then onto black card.  boom! you are done.

card supplies:
stamps:  flower- MFPaHC Need a Vacation, saying &tree - MFPaHC Birds & Trees
inks: VersaFine black onyx, Ranger Distress mustard seeds
post-it notes for masks

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Nice! Like the sentiments and the simplicity of the card.

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend.
stamping sue