My stamping adventures

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A rose is a rose!

This week  Simple Salutations challenge 51 is A rose is a rose!  all that means is get out those flower stamps that you packed away for the winter and stamp yourself a flowery garden delight!  Please remember the name of this challenge is Simple Salutations so you do need to add a salutation (saying) to the front of your card to be officially entered in our drawing.  here is my card:  I choice a rose because it's my birthday month and the rose is the flower for June but you can do any flower you prefer.  I stamped and embossed my rose in white then watercolored with distress markers on kraft cardstock.  It's a fun and easy technique.  Hard to see in photo but I added some glitter to the yellow rose.
card details:
stamps - MFPaHC love, love, love stamp set (rose), MFPaHC bring on the sun stamp set (saying)
Spellbinder Nestabilities labels dies
Ranger distress markers
ribbon & twine

2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very nice Sue. Love the popcorn card on your header too. Cheers, Holley

stamping sue said...

thank you, Holley. glad you stopped by.
stamping sue