My stamping adventures

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Simple Salutations #41 - one layer card

***For Mark's Finest Papers April blog hop, please click here or scroll down.***

This week over at Simple Salutations the challenge is to make a One Layer card.  A one layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half with no other layers. 
For my card I used post-it notes to mask off a section, sponged colors, stamped castle inside the sponged area next over stamped saying and dragon.  To me this is a simple but effective card, don't you think so?
I hope you will join me over at Simple Salutations #41 to add your card and be included in the drawing for the stamp set Father Time.  Good Luck! 

card details:
stamps - Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company Honor & Glory
inks - VersaFine smokey gray, onyx black
Ranger Adirondack citrus , Adirondack clover


No comments: