My stamping adventures

Friday, February 8, 2013

Raindrops

Couldn't wait to sneak peek this card using one of Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company new releases for February called Rain clouds.  I'm stuck indoors today because of snow storm here on the east coast so why not update my blog.  maybe I should be showcasing a snow card instead of rain but hey, creative license.  lol!  So if you are on the east coast this weekend get out your stamping supplies and have fun!  Back to my card.  Stamped umbrella three times, colored with ....can you guess????? .... you are right ..... my prisma color pencils....add some rain drops (glitter them of course)......draw in rain lines....add a fun saying....layer and you are done!
Entering in the following challenges:
1.  CCEE Stampers - weather theme
2.  CAS-ual Fridays CFC89 - song - Raindrops keep falling on my head

5 comments:

PCStamper said...

Cute card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

Very fun....

Benzi said...

Sue, I'm glad to see your card over at CCEE Stampers. Those umbrellas are so cute and colorful. I could use one now as all we get is rain, rain, rain. You had probably rather have than now than all the snow. I enjoyed seeing your photos of that blizzard. Wow! I can't imagine.

Your card is great and I love those raindrops on your card, too.

Angie Tieman said...

How cute! Love how "wet" your raindrops look! Great job of combining the two challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

This is so fun! Those giant raindrops look so dewy. So glad you played along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)