My stamping adventures

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Look elegant

Swans sure do look elegant but do not get up close and personal!  they have a mean disposition!!!  I know that for a fact when we lived in a house on a outlet and our son (only around 2 years old) went up to one and boy oh boy did that swan react!  and so did I!  I ran to pick up Michael and shoo that swan off but believe me she didn't go away nicely.  Of course this was back in the day before phone cameras so no pics but we all did have a laugh after the fact.  Now that I'm done with my remembrance ramblings back to stamping.
This is the last of the bookmarks I made for my S-I-L that will go in the mail next week.  The swan and saying are from MFP mini not so ugly stamp set that is free this month (January 2013) when you buy all four new releases from Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company .  The swan is cut out, glittered and mounted on the bookmark that I cut into a shape of banner.  Add a piece of a paper doily, pattern paper then stamp the saying, look elegant above water.  kick like mad under the surface!  I like that saying.  Good saying for cards for swimmers and my niece is a competition swimmer....think I just might have to make her a set of cards.  hope you liked all my ramblings today now go out and enjoy the day!  a little snow here...just a dusting but it is cold! 

No comments: