My stamping adventures

Monday, December 10, 2012

Snowman fun

This is such a fun card to make!  It's an Inky Antics snowman  that I used on this card.  The front of this card is what I call a build a snowman because that is just what you do .... stamp different parts of the snowman to complete him.  Only negative point I have with this stamp set is they over looked the carrot nose so I had to draw it myself.  Oh well, nobody's perfect.  I'm not showing the inside of this card, yet because I haven't sent it out to my friend and I want her to be a little surprised.  Did some easy peasy coloring with watercolor pencils.  Added ribbon to layer of card and tied piece of ribbon in knot to make a faux scarf for my snowman.  enjoy!
entering this card in the following challenge:
1.  CAS-ual Fridays - knotty or nice (include a knot on card)
card recipe:
ribbon - May Arts
Prisma watercolor pencils

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Very cute card. Your nose is perfect!

Angie Tieman said...

The snowman you built is adorable!! And I love his hand-drawn carrot nose, way to go!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!