My stamping adventures

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CAS card - butterflies are free!

Made a set of four butterfly cards with matching envelopes.  Did fall colors just because I stamped them on cream cardstock and those colors look good on cream.  These cards plus a DD gift certificate will be going to my hair cutter as a thank you for cutting my hair all year.  Did I mention she really likes butterflies....she has them tattooed on her.
entering this set of cards in the following challenges:
1.  Crafty Friends Challenges - CAS (clean and simple)
2.  Moving Along With The Times - CAS (another clean and simple challenge)
 
supplies for card:
inks: Ranger Adirondack butterscotch , meadow , red pepper

3 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely cards, Sue!
Hugs and smiles

Sue B said...

Oh this is beautiful Sue… I love the butterflies on the cream card… it's a perfect CAS design! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card - love butterflies
Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge at MAWTT this week
Lisa x