My stamping adventures

Sunday, November 25, 2012

winter blues

The holidays are here and many of us don't have a lot of time on our hands so this is the card for you.  A fast and easy card that still has a wow factor.  I did a faux layer technique .... I'm sure someone out there has a fancy name for this card but I don't remember but if you know leave me a comment and I'll give credit. 
entering this card in the following challenge:
1.  CAS-ual Fridays - winter blues
 
card recipe:
stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company (new release for nov.) Winter Scenes
inks:  Ranger Adirondack demin , Ranger Archival jet black
embellishments: self sticking gems

3 comments:

Cathy Dineen said...

This is really pretty Sue! I love that there is just a sprinkling of snowflakes! :)

Deb said...

Fabulous CAS winter card! Love the snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous card. Love your design. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!