My stamping adventures

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Holidays

Two posts in one day, I don't do that very often but it happens.  Here is another faux layer card this time with amaryllis flowers...impressed I know the name of the flower?  don't be it's in the name of the stamp set. ask any of my friends I'm not a flower or gardener person but stamping them, yes.
entering this card in the following challenges:
1.  One Stop Craft Challenge - christmas theme
2.  Crazy 4 Challenges - put a bow on it
 
card recipe:
stamps: used two new releases from Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company Amaryllis Definition and Winter Scenes
ribbon:  May Arts
inks:  Ranger Archival jet black and Prisma watercolor pencils
***Don't forget to come back here on Monday to see my circle easel card within a card!***