My stamping adventures

Thursday, October 18, 2012

MFP sneak peek - Cracked hello

Day three of Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps! a Heinrich Company sneak peek week with Cracked hello stamp set.  Just to let you know why this card is using the papers I used....I was preparing a gel card for a tutorial that will be up on Mark's Finest Papers blog early in November.  This card here is a preview of what pattern paper I used but not the images I'll let you think on what images I used for the tutorial till next month. The gel card is my new favorite style of card.  You'll see another gel card I made during MFP October blog hop next week 10/23-28/12.  Guess that's enough rambling from me don't forget to go see what the rest of our design team(links on my sidebar) members create.

2 comments:

Beate said...

Oh...I love the idea of having the image inside of the card and having a "gel window". Great thinking.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful card!!!!!!!!!!