My stamping adventures

Monday, August 6, 2012

Postcard Buddies July

July theme for our postcard buddies group is 4th of July which we interpret anyway we want.
Eagle by sue (me) - I did a technique called embedded image with embossing folder.
Pledge by muriel - love the flag behind the pledge spelled out.
Parade by leslie - what a great celebration
Sparler lady by susan - remember lighting up sparklers in your backyard.

Lady Liberty by brenda - statue of liberty in front of our flag. makes me want to go to NYC.
I'd like to introduce you to our newest player in our little local Postcard Buddie swap.....
Fireworks by debbie - makes you feel like you are watching fireworks at the statue of liberty.
Thank you ladies.  All postcards are fabulous.  see you next month with the theme of National Eye Exam month.

No comments: