My stamping adventures

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MFP Bring on the sun - sneak peek week #2

Sneak Peek week #2 Bring on the Sun!  and boy have we had a lot of sun here in Connecticut!  and the sun brings on the flowers like this colorful sunflower from MFP new stamp set called Bring on the Sun!  Here I took a cotton ball and rubbed on Pebble chalks for that soft effect but these chalks also have pearlscent shine to them.  Did a shape card using a few of Spellbinders Nestabilities dies and added a stamped bee that I cut out and mounted with pop dots next to one of my glitter buttons.  Hey check it out I even stamped an envelope!  which I don't normally but have a friend who always does and likes it when I do so this one is for you my friend! 
see you back here tomorrow for sneak peek #3 and please remember to check out the rest of our design team over in my sidebar.  thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Thanks for the envelope, Sue!

Anonymous said...

The shape card, that is so pretty.
Wishes
Lynne