My stamping adventures

Sunday, July 22, 2012

May Postcard buddies

Well, I'm only a couple of months behind posting my Postcard Buddie swap.  You can check out all of them by clicking on the tab at the top of this blog.  Just an update these postcards are create by me and a few friends that we swap back and forth.  Here I will be showcasing our May postcards which the theme is strawberries
Starting on the left: Sue(me)- an elegant affair says it all...don't you think.
Muriel - baskets of strawberries...reminds me of strawberry picking time.
On the right:  Leslie - strawberry fields forever..enough said.
Susan- big and beautiful strawberry.




Brenda- strawberry milkshake cow! this was participant in the NYC cow parade back in 2000.

That's it for the month of May celebrating Strawberries. Hope you enjoyed this little walk down strawberry lane. enjoy.

No comments: