My stamping adventures

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Farm Fresh

Over on Gingersnap Creations there is a challenge Chestnut Theme Challenge

GC125: Farm Fresh.  Looked through my collection of stamps and found this rooster and chicken wire by Stamps by Lasting Impressions with Panache that I used to create this fun card called a Double Easel card. Only difference is I made it smaller so mine started out with a 6" square piece of cardstock.  Saw this card idea here where there is a link to instructions but unfortunately I was unable upload.  Found a video here if you want to see how it is made.  Just have to love U-Tube.  Pat Huntoon has a blog where she sells a (not affiliated or customer) magazine with all the instructions if you want to know more go check it out.  Going to also enter this card over at The Technique Trail  challenge.

8 comments:

tea_bag said...

this is fab I love chickens and this card ticks all my boxes sure made me smile alma x

Suze Bain said...

What a super card, just love that rooster stamp. xx

Beverly G said...

Smart girl, you found a chicken wire stamp, thanks for the lead, great card, love the colors.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This works really well!

Lucy x

Gerri Herbst said...

what a stunning creation. love that chicken wire stamp.thanks for playing at gingersnap creations. take care, gerri

Aprilpzzl said...

Love the card in your heading best! Thanks for the inspiration.

Crafting Queen said...

Great shaped card, like the chicken. :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Great card! Love the background stamp.