My stamping adventures

Saturday, July 16, 2011

If friends were flowers.....

....I'd pick you!   Having some fun with Inky Antics Rubber Stamps Pretty Posey Honey Pop stamp set.  On this card I colored pretty posey with Prisma color pencils and added some Tim Holtz tissue paper along the spine of the card.  Inside did straight forward flower from the stamp set but I stamped the flower a little out of sinc with the honeypop soooooooo (I like to say, "there are no mistakes in stamping just happy accidents!") I improvised by drawing an extra petal on the flower with my fine point sharpie pen.  Think it worked....don't you?





Card #2 with striped decorative paper background again colored in with Prima color pencils, my favorite coloring medium.  Inside I wanted to try something different with the honeycomb paper so I die cut it with Tim Holtz Sizzix tattered flowers die.  Worked great but forgot to only cut it out halfway so instead of it looking like a flower it looks like an umbrella.  lol!  But fun way to use honeycomb paper.  Did another card only placing the honeycomb paper over half of the metal die cut and it worked great.     
*****please join my following or now it's called join this site (trying to reach 100 before the end of the summer) and email following list*****

No comments: