My stamping adventures

Monday, June 13, 2011

More Fantasy Beach & Blog winner!


Yes, more on my Fantasy Beach....with colorful fish and mermaids.  Check out my bookmark it uses Ranger Distress inks, Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, Prisma color pencils, May Arts ribbon and Faerie Song Art Stamps ~ Fantasy Themed Images.  The card is a white notecard with Tim Holtz Sizzix circles Texture fade folder, May Arts ribbons and Faerie Song Art Stamps ~ Fantasy Themed Images.  Lots of different textures on card with the embossed layer, glitter behind the fish, stamping saying directly on ribbon and those ribbon roses.  see more ribbobn examples on May Arts ribbon blog.
     Now as I promised on to blog drawing winner and the winner is .............Cher!  I've emailed her to let her know.  Thank to everyone who took the time to leave me a comment and join my following.  I appreciate all of it.

3 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love the embossed paper background and the ribbon flowers. Goes great with the fish. Such a cute saying. My mom lives at the beach in TX. she would love that.

Holley
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi! My wonderful package arrived today and let me say...YOU ARE SO SWEET! I just love everything in this box! Cannot wait to stamp away. ANd I adore the 2 items you made! your work is awesome! and I will treasure these for sure..ty ty ty ! xo cher

stamping sue said...

Hi Cher, glad the box of goodies made it to your house. Sorry it took so long for me to mail it out to you. stamping sue