My stamping adventures

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bleach It

Had fun with another technique from the past!  Bleaching, yes take the bleach out of the laundry room and into the craft room.  These samples are for
 Outlines blog challenge.  All images are from Outlines Rubber Stamp Company, Inc. - Rubber Stamps and ribbon by  May Arts ribbons .
My favorite of coloring after bleaching is using Pebbles pearlescent chalks.  When I stopped playing last night my husband said to me you have a sparkly personality tonight.  Apparently I had some of the chalks on my face. 

3 comments:

shulsart said...

Sue, isn't it great fun playing with these stamps and the bleach. Your cards are just lovely. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Outlines Monday challenge blog.

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the soft muted looks you achieved with your bleaching. You are right that the Pebbles chalks are a great way to add in another color, and I know they look even better in person with the shimmer in the chalks! Thanks for playing along with Outlines!!

judyjstamper said...

Nice cards Sue - isn't bleaching fun? the papers always do something different.