My stamping adventures

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blushing Santa

The battle of the Santas
O.K. so it's not really a battle ....... it's a couple of cards I made.  Thank you for all the comments how to improve my card. The first one on the left is pretty boring!  My changes ..... first I stamped Santa face on cream cardstock and added color to his cheeks, nose, mustache and hair with Pebbles pearlescent chalks.  Oh yeah, I also changed the belt buckle by punching it out of gold cardstock and free cutting the hook.  Not sure what to call that piece of metal that fits into the holes on the belt.  Anyone know?  I also want to say a thank you to Rose from one of my yahoo groups StampersCorner who I CASED (copied) this idea.

***please join my following ..... comments are welcomed and appreciated ... blog drawing in June***

No comments: