My stamping adventures

Friday, February 18, 2011

Postcard Buddies - J

Still playing catch up posting our postcards in my Postcard Buddies swap ................ so ............. here are our postcards for the letter J.
 I am continuing using my Hot Potatoes Fabric and Wall Stamps for my main images. 
 Muriel did a colorful Jester and I think that Jester is from the company Judi-Kins.
 Jump is by Petti.  Don't know the company she used but isn't it just an adorable bunch of children!
 Leslie was very clever with her grapes in a jar for Jam.
 Grace filled her jars with lots of candy to supply our sweet tooth.
Roberta is continuing with her theme of doing animals and she is including our feather friends.







*** remember I always appreciate comments and I do read them whether there are one or twenty. don't forget to join my following.  I plan on doing some kind of blog candy drawing within the next few months so come back often.  thanks.***

No comments: