My stamping adventures

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Postcard Buddies - I

Back to show you postcards from my Postcard Buddies for new followers I organized a local postcard swap years ago and this time around the theme is the alphabet.  Had a computer crash months ago and lost scans so I'm back playing catch up so without further ado here are our letter I postcards.

Mine is Inksplat this image is by Hot Potatoes Fabric and Wall Stamps These are big bold images that fill up the postcard and I'm having fun discovering them again.  Muriel did Instruments - who would have know she had all those musical instruments in her stamping room. 


Petti's Impalas jumping all over her postcard.
Leslie with her imagination showing an Intermission.


Grace thinking of summer and delicious Ice cream.  Roberta shows off her knowledge with her io moth.  I have said this before but we are a talented bunch of stampers!

No comments: