My stamping adventures

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gingersnap challenge - polar animals

 Over on Gingersnap Creations there is a Polar animal challenge so I decided to enter since it has been a while since I have done a challenge.  I choice to use Starving Artiststamps  adorable Arctic fox.  I colored in both foxes with Primsa color pencils and added some glitter to her tail and at her feet to represent snow.  Used snowflake and dots cuttlebug embossing folders on each card also did patchwork technique on the top note die cut out from Stampin' Up. 

Have fun!
If this is your first time to my blog - Welcome! I would love for you to become a follower of my blog and/or my facebook page!  See links in my sidebar.

11 comments:

PCStamper said...

Love them!

PetraB said...

This is so cute!

Unknown said...

Very nice congrats on your first challenge of 2011

Love Dawn xx

Netty said...

Very cute!

Jingle said...

These are really cute!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Just foxy GF! Adorable.

Michele said...

adorable! happy new year! xo

2amscrapper said...

great techniques on your first cards of 2011--and such a cute arctic fox for the Gingersnap Creations challenge! Helene

Lynn Stevens said...

just darling!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. xx

SmilynStef said...

I have got to try that patchwork technique ... such a fabulous effect ... and what a sweet little arctic fox with his snowy feet ... thanks for joining the Polar Animal party at Gingersnap Creations.