My stamping adventures

Saturday, January 15, 2011

2010 Technique Tags - tag 9 & 10

 
Back with two more technique tags.

Tag 9 has one of those rosette flowers but boy oh boy was that a pain in the you know what to make for me because I don't own the die.  BUT I did get it done and I do like the way the tag came out. 

Tag 10 is one of my favorites!!!  what fun to emboss ordinary plastic from packages!  I used Tim Holtz Sizzix alterations texture fade retro circles.  Don't you just love the way it embosses!  Now I need to go around my house to save all the plastic covering on packages.  Also used my other favorite Tim Holtz  Sizzix alterations caged bird die.
To get full details on any of these tag techniques go to  Tim Holtz blog.

***If this is your first time visiting my blog please consider joining my following.  Just click on followers on top of blog.  thank you for visiting.***

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

These tags are great!! I've been drooling over bird & cage. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!