My stamping adventures

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Stampsmith challenge #3


The challenge was to make a card for someone who does a service for you.  I picked my hair dresser and mail carrier. 
I decided to make envelope cards so I could enclose a gift card from Dunkin Donuts so they could get a cup of tea/coffee and a muffin on me. 
The base of the cards are a #10 size envelope.  Basically they are folded almost in half then tape decorative papers and stamped images to the pockets.  Inside the pockets just made tags that I stamped sayings.  If you would like a tutorial on this envelope card just leave me a comment saying, "I'd like a tutorial on making an envelope card." and I'll do it.  enjoy!

1 comment:

PCStamper said...

These are great, Sue! If you bring a sample for me to look at when I see you, I'll let you know if I need a tutorial. Thanks!