My stamping adventures

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fun at a friend's house

Went over to a friends' house had a good lunch and got to stamp.  What more can a gal ask for.  We played with Ranger Ink Distress ink pads.  I discovered a new color (for me that is) brushed corduroy which is a brown and I like it.  I am going to have to go to store and see if they have this color.  Anyway back to the cards---the card on right has an envelope to match..........we did a resist technique where you stamp image with VersaMark ink pad let it dry then add color over it.  Hard to see  in pictures.  Didn't have my blending tool with me so we just used sponges so the colors aren't blending as they would be if I did it at home but it was fun to use what she has and see what we could create.  Over stamped with the Distress ink pad brushed corduroy and it really popped nice over the peeled paint, worn lipstick and mustard seed. I added a little white highlight with Prisma white color pencil.   Don't know the company names of the images to tell you.  enjoy!

No comments: