My stamping adventures

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Paper Bag Book

In one of my groups we did a paper bag swap called My Favorite Things.  I used my bind it all to bind my book along with some double stick tape to make sure it stays together.  This book goes to Kathy E. on our group.  The pictures show the pages and some of the goodies tucked inside the bags. 
Here are some pictures:
 My Favorite Things cover 
Inside front cover = atc, tea bag holder with green tea & mini key chain with post-it notes.
Page 1 Super Woman in city (starving artistamps)   Page 2 In the Jungle (SI)

 
Page 3 Birds in catails, trees & dotted sun (memory box) - owl (RBBB) = Fuzzy colors background. 
Page 4 swirl (ASITH), Lady on sofa (rubbermoon) = reverse mask with stippling.  Page 5 Parrot (SI) with die cut frame.  Page 6 Flowers (SI) = fold out card.
Back Cover = stamped with fun sayings.   Tags on flaps have die cut stars stamped with sayings.

2 comments:

christina d said...

I love the book as I know Kathy will too!

Kathy Eddy said...

Wow, it came today! I love it! Thank you so much for all the little goodies you tucked inside for me to play with; wish I'd have thought of that! Kathy