Monkey Suspended on Wire
by Sue Wisniewski
Monkey – Jungle ATC EZMount Stamp Set (SI)
Just for You – ATC Mini Words EZMount Stamp Set (SI)
Large Leaf – Vertical Inspiration Birds of Paradise (SI)
Ranger Adirondack dye ink pads – Ginger & Lettuce
Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder (craft store)
Personal Die Cutting machine(Cuttlebug or Sizzix) (craft store)
3M double stick tape, double stick removable tape, scotch tape & foam mounting tape
Paper Shapers – 1 3/4”, 1 3/8” & 1 1/4” (craft store)
Nylon Monofilament – clear beading wire (craft store)
1. Stamp Large leaf with Adirondack Lettuce ink along the edge of tan (4 x 5 1/4”) cardstock.
2. Emboss leaf stamp card with Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder.
3. Lightly sponge Ginger ink over raised embossed areas of card.
4. Temporarily tape the stamped embossed card to a brown note card with double stick removable tape.
5. Using 1 3/4” circle Paper Shaper punch out a hole in the top of both cards. Tip: slide the punch as far as it will go on the top of the card.
6. Remove the stamped embossed card from brown note card and set aside till ready to assemble the card.
7. Stamp monkey twice on a piece of tan cardstock with Adirondack Ginger ink.
8. Punch out the two monkeys with 1 1/4” circle Paper Shaper.
9. Sandwich a piece of Nylon Monofilament between both of the punched out monkeys.
10. Position the wired monkeys in the punched out circle of the brown note card and tape down with scotch tape.
11. Tape stamped embossed tan card over the Nylon Monofilament with double stick tape.
12. Stamp the saying, Just for You with Adirondack Ginger ink on a piece of the tan cardstock, and punch out with 1 1/4” circle Paper Shaper.
13. Punch out brown circle with 1 3/8” Paper Shaper and tape to saying with double stick tape.
14. Punch out olive green circle with 1 3/4” Paper Shaper.
15. Mount saying circle to olive green circle with foam mounting tape.
16. Tape completed circle saying to card with double stick tape.