My stamping adventures

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun with new stamps



I purchased stamps from a new company to me but have found out that they have been around for awhile. Yesterday I just played with some of thier stamps and created this card that will be sent to a friend very soon.
I started out by stamping the wall on black card with white ink. Stamped clock with same white ink then colored with color pencils and cut it out and popped it onto the card. The sofa was also stamped with white ink on black card then cut out and taped to card. The cushions were cut out of decorative paper. The chandelier was stamped on white cardstock, colored with color pencils, diamond glaze added to light bulbs, self sticking crystals to the hanging crystals. This was layered onto a light mustard note card. enjoy!
All images by Starving Artiststamps I have no association with them except I like their images.

Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun! stamping sue
please check out my class schedule in sidebar and come join the fun if you can.

No comments: